What we offer
- Quality kennel services for all your dogs needs while you are away
- Day care while you work
- Daily exercise and socialisation
- Grass excercise areas for comfort and coolness
- Secure kennels, cooled with foggers in summer
- Cost is effective, like our caring services
- Peace of mind while you are enjoying your break that your dogs needs are cared for
- Complimentary Hydrobath after a 14 day stay
- Grooming services available whilst boarding
Hours of Business & Vaccination Requirements
Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 2pm
Kennel Viewing can be arranged any day between 10am and 2pm prior to boarding your dog.
Your dog must be at least 18 weeks old and have current vaccination certificates including C5 and Canine Cough.
It is a good idea to check with your vet prior to boarding.
Dogs must be flea and tick treated with Frontline prior to the commencement of their stay with Paragon Kennels.
You can deliver your dog to our kennels from 7am should you require early departure. All dogs must be collected before 4pm, Monday to Saturday and 2pm Sunday. If you are delayed for any reason, we request that you collect the following day.
Paragon Kennels is a Partner Ownership.